Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Massive Impacts!
These terms and conditions framework the rules and guidelines for the use of Massive Impacts LLC's Website, located at www.massive-impacts.com MASSIVE IMPACTS TRADING LLC maintains the www.massive-impacts.com Website.
By gaining access to this website, we undertake you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to practice Massive Impacts if you do not approve to take all of the terms and conditions specified on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the proposal, receiving and reflection of payment essential to accept the process of our assistance to the Client in the most suitable manner for the express resolve of meeting the Client’s requirements in respect of facility of the Company’s stated services, in agreement with and subject to, prevailing law of UAE.
United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile meaning that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E. We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
Any use of the above language or other words in the particular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as exchangeable and therefore as stating to same.
Unless otherwise specified, Massive Impacts LLC and/or its licensors own the intellectual possessions rights for all substantial on Massive Impacts. All intellectual property rights are intact. You may access this from Massive Impacts for your own individual use subjected to limits set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Massive Impacts
- Trade, lease or sub-license material from Massive Impacts
- Replicate, duplicate or copy substantial from Massive Impacts
- Redistribute material from Massive Impacts
- Be a Minor /under the age of 18 to register as a User of the website and shall not transact on.
The following criteria should be met as per our Terms and Conditions:
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
This Agreement shall commence on the date and time hereof.
Parts of this website propose a prospect for users to post and interchange views and information in specific areas of the website. Massive Impacts LLC does not screen, edit, distribute or review Comments preceding to their presence on the website. Comments do not imitate the views and thoughts of Massive Impacts LLC, its mediators and/or affiliates. Comments imitate the views and thoughts of the person who posts them. To the degree allowed by applicable laws, Massive Impacts LLC shall not be responsible for the Comments or for any liability, harms or costs caused and/or suffered as a consequence of any usage of and/or posting of and/or advent of the Comments on this website.
Massive Impacts LLC holds the right to screen all Comments and to eliminate any Comments which can be considered unsuitable, aggressive or sources breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are permitted to post the Comments on our website and have all essential licenses and consensuses to do so;
- The Comments do not attack any intellectual possession right, counting without restraint copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not have any defamatory, libelous, attacking, offensive or otherwise unlawful content which is an assault of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to petition business or custom or present commercial actions or illegal activity.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following administrations may link to our Website without previous written consent:
- Government organizations;
- Search engines;
- News administrations;
- Online directory suppliers may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses of the similar nature; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses excluding soliciting non-profit administrations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
We may consider and support other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By using our corporate name; or
- By using the uniform reserve locator being linked to; or
- By using any other depiction of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of material on the linking party’s site.
No use of Massive Impacts LLC's logo or other artwork will be permissible for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without preceding consent and written agreement, you may not generate frames around our Webpages that alternate in any way the visual display or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held accountable for any material that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and guard us in contradiction of all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be taken as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or sponsors the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We hold the right to appeal that you eliminate all links or any particular link to our Website. You support to instantly eliminate all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to alter or change these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By unceasingly linking to our Website, you agree to be assured to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Elimination of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is aggressive for any cause, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requirements to remove links but we are not indebted to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or correctness; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains accessible or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we eliminate all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Once the payment has been received by Massive Impacts through online bank transfer, an email and SMS will be sent to the customer within 24 hours notifying the details of the payment. These will include the list of products and their relative price that the customer paid for.
The cancellation of the product will be eligible within 24 hours of making the order.
In the case that the customer has made payment for the product and canceled the order within 24 hours, a refund by the company will be made. The refund will be received by the customer in 14 to 20 days.
- Same-day free shipping to Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah-Cut off time 11:00 am
- UAE Next day delivery-Cut off time 11:00 am
- Express Delivery 1-3 days
- 3 attempts of delivery will take place for each shipment. If the attempts to deliver fail due to unavailability or rejection of the order, the order will be canceled.
- International delivery rates are exclusive of duties, taxes, other non-routine customer brokerage charges, and fuel charges.
- For KSA and Kuwait up to 2 delivery attempts can be made for each shipment. If the attempts to deliver fail due to unavailability or rejection of the order, the order will be canceled.